--- Project 2 Final ---- E-commerce website

Post links to your Project Two websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
Christopher B

--- Project 2 Final ---- E-commerce website

Post by Christopher B »

Hi class,
Here is the Project-2 Final website. Please view it on a fullsize screen - still trying to add media queries.
Thanks!

https://www.grc275.com/student/fall-202 ... r-bargman/
------
Christopher Bargman
chris@cbdatadesign.com
775-283-8817

Cole_Richarrds

Re: --- Project 2 Final ---- E-commerce website

Post by Cole_Richarrds »

Hi Christopher, this looks really good! I like the whole layout of the pages, it all flows very well. I like your use of color but I might not have had any color in the navigation items, and have the color change when hovered over. I might have also added a bit more decoration outside of the image at the bottom of the background. But overall it looks really good, well done!
Cole Richards (he/him) (betes boy)

YoAdrian!

Post by YoAdrian! »

Hi Christopher,
I really like you site, definitely a cool idea I especially like your dedicated nav button to your shopping cart. The only thing I would change at this point might be to make the 1st nav button say something like "Design It" so you don't have to have 3 lines of text in the nav button. That might help keep your buttons looking similar across the top with the other 1 to 2 word buttons.
-Johnna Chism ;)

bmeyer

Post by bmeyer »

Hi Christopher,
I really like how your site turned out. The color palette and layout are very professional. I think it's cool that you added moving clouds on the bottom of the home page. I also like your use of gradients.
-Bella Meyer

Cj9497

Post by Cj9497 »

I like your website. It feels unique with the colors the choice of type and the layout. The only thing that needs work is the navigation. some of the buttons do not work for some pages.

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Christopher your cashPad-like site is very Bauhaus/professional grid looking. I think this is a great 'real' business idea, and you could sell it to a small contractor. You probably know the links on the Nav bar work when on home/index, but were not coded in for the other navbar links. (btw (you do know that home page is always named index.html on like 2 billion websites because browsers are coded to look for that name.) What do you think the reason is that after someone makes a purchase and they hit back to site that it takes the user to the TMCC site? Your Logo is perfect simple and tells the story. Excellent responsive and contact form.
If we feel useful in life and loved, it sure makes life significant and wonderful

Toni McDonough - GRC 275 Instructor
tmcdonough@tmcc.edu | 775-583-5262

bdawg11

Post by bdawg11 »

Hey Chris. I really like your background. The moving clouds is so cool. Your colors are amazing as well, it all goes so well together.

liv-lil_cactux

Post by liv-lil_cactux »

Wow the effects on this site look great! I love your color scheme and rectangular elements