Project 03

Post links to your Project Three websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
liv-lil_cactux

Project 03

Post by liv-lil_cactux »

Web 1920 – 10.png
Web 1920 – 9.png
Web 1920 – 8.png
Web 1920 – 7.png
Web 1920 – 6.png
Web 1920 – 5.png
Web 1920 – 4.png
Web 1920 – 3.png
Needs images and more attention to margins on inner pages/ mobile. but this is basic concept

Cj9497

Re: Project 03

Post by Cj9497 »

Hello classmate,

I really enjoy the dark blue concept it sticks out. The black and blue work well together. I really like the space you will have in between the imagery. The one thing I would work on is making sure everything of equal spacing.

bmeyer

Post by bmeyer »

Hi Liv,
I also like the blue concept the best. The blue and white color scheme will create a good contrast. My only suggestion would be to make the subheads a bit smaller. Good job!
-Bella Meyer

Cole_Richarrds

Post by Cole_Richarrds »

Hi, I like your designs a lot, the layout is nice and I like the colors for both, I think the blue one plays better, I would change the font for the titles of pages, something a bit less expressive, otherwise well done!
Cole Richards (he/him) (betes boy)

Christopher B

Post by Christopher B »

Hi liv-lil_cactux,
The bottom version (green with Tree Huggers) is by far the best. Consider a nav bar that isn't black, so it complements the green better. Have fun with it!
------
Christopher Bargman
chris@cbdatadesign.com
775-283-8817

YoAdrian!

Post by YoAdrian! »

Hi Liv,
I think I like your green design better! Can't wait to see your logo, plus I a sucker for tree hugger anything! I might try a different style navigation, maybe go with the hamburger menu throughout, but make it a tree icon instead of the three lines? I really like your 60's typeface choice too. Nice work.
-Johnna Chism ;)

isaacm03

Post by isaacm03 »

Hi Liv,
Good work here! To my eye, the green looks a bit better than the blue! I would consider changing the color of the nav bar green to something slightly different, as it feels too separate from the cool color scheme you have going on.

Isaac

Osmar_Sandoval

Post by Osmar_Sandoval »

Hey Liv,
For this design I believe the darker colors of it works good for the tree hugging event. Although I would choose a different font for the subheads, as the rounded bubble one works better for the water fight, unless you'd like a more 70's peace feel when it comes to tree hugging. Nice work!

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Liv, I like how your stable Bauhaus layout is contrasted by your bloaty fun font which brings it alive. I think a slight gradient on background colors could work. Water fight fund raising to save the trees?
If we feel useful in life and loved, it sure makes life significant and wonderful

Toni McDonough - GRC 275 Instructor
tmcdonough@tmcc.edu | 775-583-5262