Project 01 Final:)

Post links to your Project One websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
bmeyer

Project 01 Final:)

Post by bmeyer »

Hi guys, here's the link to my project 1: https://www.grc275.com/student/fall-202 ... 1_bm_copy/

I changed a lot from the prelim in terms of the layouts, however I stuck with the yellow/black/pink color scheme. The most challenging part for me was making it responsive. Next time I want to make my code more responsive to begin with, instead of dealing with a bunch of media queries. My favorite pages are the "illustrations" and "design" subpages. I really like how the grid I used turned out and how it responds to the different sizes.
Attachments
working_graphics.zip
(60.85 MiB) Downloaded 76 times
Last edited by bmeyer on Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Bella Meyer

liv-lil_cactux

Re: Project 01 Final:)

Post by liv-lil_cactux »

Bella this is beautiful!! Your color palate is perfect and your use of typographic hierarchy is super effective. Your right, the grid does look great (:

Cole_Richarrds

Post by Cole_Richarrds »

Hi Bella! This is great! Everything came together very well and I really like the finished product. The colors are well chosen and work together very well. I think the only thing I would work on is the responsiveness but I also struggled with that. Well done!
Cole Richards (he/him) (betes boy)

isaacm03

Post by isaacm03 »

Hi Bella!

This is awesome! I've always been a fan of your work, and this doesnt change my mind. Great work on the portfolio page, I love the way the examples are laid out against one another. One thing I would change is making some margins more consistent across all pages! Besides that, great work.

Isaac

YoAdrian!

Post by YoAdrian! »

Bella!
This is beautiful. I LOVE the colors and the background images made me want to keep clicking to explore more. Really great job! The only way I could see you improving this would maybe be to put a fun rollover color on your navigation links. It would help make them pop more. But seriously good work!!
-Johnna Chism ;)

Cj9497

Post by Cj9497 »

Great job with the changes I like it all. I do not know why I am amazed by your buttons like I am. I think it's the color choices you have chosen. Clicking on them is just so satisfying to do. I also like the way you have your images laid out on the page. I do not see anything that needs improvement everything looks perfect.

bdawg11

Post by bdawg11 »

Hi Bella,
I really like how your site turned out. Your boxes and images look amazing.

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Bella,
Yes your color pallette is so perfect.
Perfect on the grid resizing responsive flow!
I would make the text a bit larger.
Such a great choice of photos, perhaps you should contact artist to show your site.
I like the copyright in your footer too!

Prelim Critique participation 12/12 (self and late student not counted)
Final Critique participation: 7 out of 7 ontime turn ins (self and late students not included)

Upload your zipped working graphics to forum which should have your snag, style sheet, thumbnails, roughs
If we feel useful in life and loved, it sure makes life significant and wonderful

Toni McDonough - GRC 275 Instructor
tmcdonough@tmcc.edu | 775-583-5262