PROJECT 1

Post links to your Project One websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
kai

PROJECT 1

Post by kai »

HELLO TEAM, I have done my project 1! Now I cant really access anyones projects so hopefully this link works for mine!

https://www.grc275.com/student/fall-2023/kai-madden/
Correction: https://www.grc275.com/student/fall-202 ... ct01_root/
Kai Backflipped here (⌐■_■)(⌐■_■)

Cole_Richarrds

Re: PROJECT 1

Post by Cole_Richarrds »

Hi Kai! Yea the project link has to have the title of the folder as well, so the actual link is https://www.grc275.com/student/fall-202 ... ct01_root/, I really like the way you put this site together! It came together very well, the colors work well together. I think I might have added some interaction when you hover over the navigation items, otherwise well done!
Cole Richards (he/him) (betes boy)

bmeyer

Post by bmeyer »

Hi Kai,
I really like the overall aesthetic of your design. I think the gallery pages also turned out really well and are very organized. My only advice is to make the nav bar font different from the title font. Good Job!
-Bella Meyer

isaacm03

Post by isaacm03 »

Hi Kai!

Lovely website you have here, the color scheme really works and is generally great to look at. My only advice to you is to consider dropping the black for a light blue, as black feels too harsh for this design.

Isaac

YoAdrian!

Post by YoAdrian! »

Hi Kai,
Nice work on your site, and thanks for the link Cole! I really love the pink color choice you used with your background image and the title. The only thing I might change would be to maybe have a slightly different background on each page? Or maybe the same background, but positioned slightly differently so it felt new? Also, you might want to play with the margins around your contact form so it doesn't spread all the way to the edges of the website. Good job though Kai!
-Johnna Chism ;)

Cj9497

Post by Cj9497 »

I like your website it feels peaceful and serene. I enjoy the flow of your website it is easy on the eyes. Do not know why but the credit to the resources is my favorite page. I really enjoyed clicking the links and reading up; on the artist.

Charlie johnson

bdawg11

Post by bdawg11 »

Hey Kai,
I like the message box you put into your design. I can only imagine how long it took to put that into your coding. Looks great. Keep up the good work.

liv-lil_cactux

Post by liv-lil_cactux »

Hi Kai! Nice use of background image. It goes with your subject and makes for a very calming feel. Great job!

mckenzie

Post by mckenzie »

Hey Kai, your website turned out just like your concepts, and I love it! Everything flows really well together. My only suggestion is to use some other fonts in conjunction with the serif you have : )

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Kai, I love your cherry blossom image so much, and then I feel like I am visually ripped off when you do not allow the placement of the branch to display is visual beauty fully, don't hide it from me.
The grey text of the Nav bar feels like it should be a color which contrasts with the background.
The leaf placements would look better if they were not overlaying and competing with the text.
A bit of an issue on the way the gallery photos drop down to the bottom. in full display
Nice wrapping on mobile version!
I appreciate that you created a citations page as requested!v
Great form!
Prelim Critique participation 8/12 (self and late student not counted)
Final Critique participation: 7 out of 7 ontime turn ins (self and late students not included)

Upload your zipped working graphics to forum which should have your snag, style sheet, thumbnails, roughs.
If we feel useful in life and loved, it sure makes life significant and wonderful

Toni McDonough - GRC 275 Instructor
tmcdonough@tmcc.edu | 775-583-5262