Hello!

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
Cole_Richarrds

Hello!

Post by Cole_Richarrds »

Hi everyone! My name is Cole Richards, I am 21 years old and I am from Reno, I have been at TMCC for almost 3 years, most of that being in the graphic design program. This semester is my last for my associate's degree but I am moving forward with the 3+1 Program. I have worked professionally in the industry as well, mostly as a freelance graphic designer, I also created a website last year for a client. One interesting thing I found in the syllabus is the addition of the AI policy, with how fast ChatGPT and other AI things developed and came into the public eye it makes sense to have that added. One challenge for me is the addition of wordpress, I have only ever used html and css for design so it will definitely be a challenge. I am very excited to be in this class and expand my knowledge on web design!

Cole
Cole Richards (he/him) (betes boy)

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Hello!

Post by Instructor »

Hi Cole, it is good to see you have one web site built professionally-it is always great to get paid for your work!
If we feel useful in life and loved, it sure makes life significant and wonderful

Toni McDonough - GRC 275 Instructor
tmcdonough@tmcc.edu | 775-583-5262