Hello Class!

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
isaacm03

Hello Class!

Post by isaacm03 »

Hey everyone! I know the majority of you, so i'll keep it short. I'm a professional graphic designer primarily working within the music/fashion industry, with a focus on branding, cover arts, merch, etc. Alongside that, I've been learning mixed media and 3D animation to expand my skills a bit. Small portfolio can be found here:https://www.archivedotpdf.com/designwork

GRC 175 was a very fun class to be in, and I learned a lot. I'm interested in learning about building shopping carts and stores from scratch, that seems like a fun challenge. I do think jQuery can get a bit more complex as the class progresses, which is a concern we will handle when we get there.Excited to be working with most of you again, and excited to get to know the people I haven't worked with. 

Isaac

p.s, also posted this on canvas, but playing it safe! 8-)

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Hello Class!

Post by Instructor »

Hi Isaac, We will rely on your industry graphic experience, Thank you for sharing your portfolio, I especially like the energy of the cars and fire.
Toni McDonough
If we feel useful in life and loved, it sure makes life significant and wonderful

Toni McDonough - GRC 275 Instructor
tmcdonough@tmcc.edu | 775-583-5262