Project 3 Final

Post links to your Project Three websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
lewlewland

Project 3 Final

Post by lewlewland »

Hi all,

Here is my Project 3 final
https://www.grc275.com/student/fall-202 ... Project-3/

Still working on a few pieces but figured I should post something now before it's too late

Thanks!

lewlewland

Re: Project 3 Final

Post by lewlewland »

*update*

I changed it up a bit and my CSS hasn't loaded so it kinda looks like sh*t right now, should hopefully be better tomorrow

emilyduke:3

Post by emilyduke:3 »

Great job on your project #3! I like the big background image on each page, although it is an interesting touch when it comes to the gallery- with images on top of images. I love the yellow background color on the refresh/scroll, not sure if you meant to do that but its such a great touch. I see you're still refining stuff, but I think it looks great!

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Now here's another good one.

I really like how image heavy this one is, even if the front page image only shows sometimes when I reload it. The images have such dynamism and motion in them and help guide the eye through the composition. Very well selected. I like the little details as well; the drop shadows on the images, the semi-transparent backgrounds on the content containers, etc. Your top banner makes for a great framing device for your imagery and layout. Great colors. I lover the white symbolizing snow and the black for contrast and then the yellow making for a great contrast. Well, the yellow and the colors in your well chosen photographs. Good type selection as well. Goes good with the super clean design. Your navigation is easy to see and use. The whole thing is nicely responsive as well.

Some of your images do load slowly and the home page images only appears now and then.

Nice work, Lewis!
If we feel useful in life and loved, it sure makes life significant and wonderful

Toni McDonough - GRC 275 Instructor
tmcdonough@tmcc.edu | 775-583-5262

lewlewland

Post by lewlewland »

Thanks Michael!

The homepage image should hopefully be fixed now. Somehow it was corrupted and then it wouldn't let me reupload it but I believe I've fixed it now