Project 03 Final

Post links to your Project Three websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
wilson_iii

Project 03 Final

Post by wilson_iii »

https://www.grc275.com/student/fall-202 ... on/root-3/

How I miss going to music festivals.

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Project 03 Final

Post by Instructor »

Yeah, I miss 'em too. More than I though I would. I guess my introversion has limits.

This layout looks so much better than the one you showed me on Thursday. I think it's the addition of colors that really helps. I like that you selected colors from the logo. That really ties the logo in with the rest of your layout, creating a unified brand image. I also like your background image. It adds a lot of visual interest to a relatively simple layout along with the semi transparency of the background. Your navigation is easy to see and use and I especially like that it can be hidden away with the click of a button. The whole thing has good contrast and the type is pretty darn legible.

When the main menu is open your top bar clips off the top of the page. Also, that wall of text for your "Special Thanks" is a little overwhelming. It could use some organization. I think the whole site could use a few foreground images. The serif font that you chose for your layout is a little plain for the festival, I think. I also am not particularly on board with the logo in a white background.

Good work!
If we feel useful in life and loved, it sure makes life significant and wonderful

Toni McDonough - GRC 275 Instructor
tmcdonough@tmcc.edu | 775-583-5262