Project #2 Final

Post links to your Project Two websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
emilyduke:3

Project #2 Final

Post by emilyduke:3 »

Hi everyone!

Here is my final for project #2. Let me know what you think.
https://www.grc275.com/student/fall-202 ... roject-02/

NalaniN

Re: Project #2 Final

Post by NalaniN »

Hi Emily,

Great job! I really like how your navigation is set up. It's so interesting and I haven't seen it done that way before. It also works well and is easy to use. The color scheme is very nice too. Well done.

Nalani

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Project #2 Final

Post by Instructor »

Hey! Your mushroom website is up!

That's still such a great logo. It basically visually summarizes your business. You've used a grid layout pretty well here. I especially like how your content blocks are also your navigation. Each block points to a separate sub page that expands upon it's topic and uses a different, but equally good grid layout. All of it is nicely responsive as well. Beware some of your text is clipping through the bottom of some of your boxes, particularly the Contact block on your landing page and the bodycopy block on your about us page. Your color selection is great, it's neutral so as not to get in the way of your images, but also has enough color not to be dull. The images you've chosen are absolutely visually striking and do a great job of selling your "product". I'll take one dozen Bleeding Teeth please.

You know what really tickles me though? That little pop-down animation on your navigation menu. The menu itself took a bit of finding since it doesn't really jump out at you, but the pop down animation is such a fun reward.

Nice work!
If we feel useful in life and loved, it sure makes life significant and wonderful

Toni McDonough - GRC 275 Instructor
tmcdonough@tmcc.edu | 775-583-5262