Project 2 Final?

Post links to your Project Two websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
lewlewland

Project 2 Final?

Post by lewlewland »

Hey all,

Here is my potential final for Project 2
https://www.grc275.com/student/fall-202 ... index.html

Thinking that I will try to change the cover image for mobile home screen as well as a few other tweaks

Please let me know what you think

Thanks!

wilson_iii

Re: Project 2 Final?

Post by wilson_iii »

This looks great! I like your form of presentation, and all your images, buttons, and text are nice and clear. You got your cart set up well, it all looks good! I'd put some content on your homepage maybe, otherwise well done!

NalaniN

Post by NalaniN »

Hi Lewis,

Very nice website! It translated very well from your rough designs. Everything looks clean and professional. Great job!

Nalani

emilyduke:3

Post by emilyduke:3 »

Great work! I like the color scheme for your products, your site is very simple and clean throughout- really easy to navigate.

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

See now this is a great layout right here, Lewis. Great contrast, great imagery, and great colors.

Your image heavy home page does a great job of setting the tone for the rest of the website. And your inner page images do a good job of reinforcing the topic of each page. In fact, I think the whole site could use more images. The ones you've chosen are excellent, but I think it's actually a bit image light. Your product pages are excellently laid out and do a great job of guiding me in for the sale.

Your navigation is easy to see and use and your product sub navigation does a good job of moving me through as well. Your type is well chosen and clean. I like the blend of stencil and sans-serif type as well. They work well together. I think your bodycopy might be a little bold though. It would look better a little lighter.

The yellow makes for a great accent color. The black and white is great for contrast, but it needs a little extra color to really pop and the yellow provides that. Well, the yellow and the colors from your images, especially on the home page and product pages.

Excellent work!
If we feel useful in life and loved, it sure makes life significant and wonderful

Toni McDonough - GRC 275 Instructor
tmcdonough@tmcc.edu | 775-583-5262