BOND Truluv Final

Post links to your Project One websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
lewlewland

BOND Truluv Final

Post by lewlewland »

Hey guys,

Here is my final for Project 1
https://www.grc275.com/student/fall-202 ... index.html

Take a moment to download the Artivive app on your phone to check out the AR effects this guy makes, they're amazing

Please let me know what you think :)

NalaniN

Re: BOND Truluv Final

Post by NalaniN »

Hi Lewis,

Nice work! I especially like how the image darkens a bit and the words come up when hovering over the images of his art. Everything also seems to resize well for mobile. Nicely done!

Nalani

wilson_iii

Post by wilson_iii »

Lovely job! I dig the minimalist style, everything I need to know is there. One thing I disliked was that it took quite a while for the images to load. Besides that, I think you did a fantastic job! Excited to see the next one!

emilyduke:3

Post by emilyduke:3 »

Hi,

Great job! Everything is very clean, simple, and straight to the point. I think this shows off/highlights the importance of the artwork. The gallery page turned out great as well.

lewlewland

Post by lewlewland »

Here is an updated link for this site
https://www.grc275.com/student/fall-202 ... Project-1/

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Oh nicely done, Lewis. Nicely done indeed!

This design is super clean and image heavy in all the right ways. I like the whole ethic you've got going on here with your layout. A minimal layout that stays out of the way and let's the imagery do all the talking. And it works! It also smoothly transitions from computer to tablet to phone. Good work on your media queries, although that was helped by the simplicity and cleanliness of your design. I like your logo as well. It's very 80's and fits in well with your aesthetic. You've even got a favicon! Good job matching the font used in the logo with your navigation and bodycopy. It really ties everything together.

The only issue I've noticed is that your images take a little long to load when I view the site on my phone. I understand you compromised in favor of image quality, but I think serving smaller versions of the images in your mobile media query might have helped.

Excellent work!
If we feel useful in life and loved, it sure makes life significant and wonderful

Toni McDonough - GRC 275 Instructor
tmcdonough@tmcc.edu | 775-583-5262