Introducing Will Wilson

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
wilson_iii

Introducing Will Wilson

Post by wilson_iii »

My name is Will, and I am here to learn about Web Design, as any of you reading this probably are. I need some degree of knowledge in this study for a few reasons. First and foremost, I want my own webpage. A portfolio of the things I have done, and my current plans. The other reason I need to know some things about web design is that I want to build a new type of e-commerce website for my print shop. Printing isn't exactly a niche market, there are A LOT of printing sources out there. I've sort of noticed, though, that most of these sources offer the same type of service, with similar technology to one another. So if you need something out of their scope, you're super boned. That's where my business comes in. I've figured out how to create high quality, high resolution prints, with no color limits or order size requirements. And, since I do design work, even if you all you have is an idea, some hand drawn logo on a piece of paper, we can turn that into a digital design ready to print anywhere. So you aren't just limited to what I can do. You'll have your source files, and high quality prints to serve as examples. What I want to do is center my website around that concept! And that is why I am here. I have some other ideas, but I am too paranoid to share more :) it's nice to meet all of you, another bonus of being in school is I have the opportunity to get to know all of y'all, and maybe we can work together to solve problems in the industry!