Project #3 ~ final

Post links to your Project Three websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
Breezy

Project #3 ~ final

Post by Breezy »

Yay! Summer Vacation! Congrats everyone!

Here is my website http://www.grc275.com/student/spring_20 ... index.html
Some of the pictures take a little while to load, It is best viewed on firefox at 1632px, 1279px, 1024px, 375px, depending on the device you're using.
Last edited by Breezy on Mon May 14, 2018 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

Brianna Mick

Marco horta

Re: Project #3 ~ final

Post by Marco horta »

Hello Brianna, congratulations on your website. I really enjoyed looking at your design, it is truly amazing. I love the effect you added to your website when scrolling through, the astonishing photo of the balloons in the background give it a much more elegant look. Great job, and have a wonderful summer
Marco Horta

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” —Albert Einstein

Marco horta

Post by Marco horta »

Hello Brianna, congratulations on your website. I really enjoyed looking at your design, it is truly amazing. I love the effect you added to your website when scrolling through, the astonishing photo of the balloons in the background give it a much more elegant look. Great job, and have a wonderful summer
Marco Horta

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” —Albert Einstein

HouseStark

Post by HouseStark »

What a lot of fun. Love the Balloon Races website with the scrolling. I think you did a great job on Jessica Walsh, lover her work and I like that you had some texture in the background but it let her colorful work take center stage.
Michele Keast Ott

“Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel, Lord of the Rings

kieley_smith

Post by kieley_smith »

Hey there!

The idea of having a portal to your different sites is great, but you DEFINITELY need to rethink the colors and size/positioning of the project 3 link. I got super confused for a few minutes before noticing it. X D

As far as the actual website goes, I love that background texture you used! It's so swirly and elegant and serves as a great contrast to the extremely colorful and geometric nature of Walsh's artwork!

Your layout is really simple and efficient, which does a good job of directing users around the site.

Great job! Hope your summer is fantastic! : D
~ Kieley Smith