Project 2 Final

Post links to your Project Two websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
HouseStark

Project 2 Final

Post by HouseStark »

Here it is. Still have things I want to do (like being responsive), and a few other things but have run out of steam.

http://www.grc275.com/student/spring_2018/michele_ott/
Michele Keast Ott

“Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel, Lord of the Rings

Stephski

Re: Project 2 Final

Post by Stephski »

Hey Michele,

Your shop is looking great, and so does your contact page. I like that you embedded the map! For your product's page, was it intentional that the middle row floats to the left? That is the only detail that stands out to me. I think it would be best to keep it aligned.
Stephanie Kendziorski.

selvester

Post by selvester »

Dang, I think your shopping pages turned out pretty well. I like the offset horizontal rows, gives the page some character. Your shopping cart is perfect too. I don't think I have any suggestions for you, nice work!
Cheers,
Hannah Selvey

Eduardo_Garcia

Post by Eduardo_Garcia »

Hello,
Your site is great! The setup for the catalogs is appealing!
Can't think of a suggestion to give

kieley_smith

Post by kieley_smith »

Hey there!

I really like your color scheme and that charming brickwork background image. The dresses are gorgeous, and I love how you used yellow as your text color for navigation without losing contrast.

The only negative I noticed is that your darker blue bar in the footer is layered on top of your body text, blocking some of it from view. If you just lock it to the bottom of the page I think the functionality of your site would be better.

Overall, I think it looks like a great site for a cute vintage clothing company, great work!
~ Kieley Smith

Breezy

Post by Breezy »

Hi,

Great website, the dresses are gorgeous! On your product pages, I would make the roles into columns. I personally don't like the zig-zag pattern of the products. Overall great job!
"A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

Brianna Mick

Marco horta

Post by Marco horta »

Hello, this final project looks amazing!. Great job on the website design, it has a very nice presentation, easy to navigate, I really love the way your design has come out a wonderful job, congratulations
Marco Horta

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” —Albert Einstein

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Oooooh, this one's looking much better!

Nice integration work on the cart there, Michelle. This is probably the most on-brand cart I've seen yet. Good work! The whole website is very tight that way. It's noticeably better than your Project One version of it. Everything is much more cleanly laid out and better integrated. I also like your much improved margins, too. I'm glad to see you didn't mess up the highlights of your Project One version either (color scheme, brick texture, branding, etc.).

Your button text in the main nav is not centered in it's rollovers from what I can see. Got a couple of text links floating around that are the stock HTML blue too. I think they'd look better if the were a color that went better with your theme. Maybe the cream?

You've really improved this thing by leaps and bounds. I like where you've taken it.
If we feel useful in life and loved, it sure makes life significant and wonderful

Toni McDonough - GRC 275 Instructor
tmcdonough@tmcc.edu | 775-583-5262