Project 2 Final

Post links to your Project Two websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
Eduardo_Garcia

Project 2 Final

Post by Eduardo_Garcia »

kieley_smith

Re: Project 2 Final

Post by kieley_smith »

Hey there!

You were very good at holding true to your concept, your site is beautifully basic. It looks very clean, bold, and graphically pleasing.

The only thing you might want to change is that when I open your homepage, your main image isn't loading, even though the link does take me to the catalog. As for the contact us page, I do kind of wish that there was a form instead of an email link, just because it's easier to specify to the user exactly what information you need out of them, but I suppose this way IS more basic! : )

Good job!
~ Kieley Smith

Breezy

Post by Breezy »

Hi,

You certainly stick to your basic design concept! I really like the font you used for the word "Basic" I'd love to see it more throughout the website. When I try to contact you there's no email so your buyers won't be able to contact you. Nice work!
"A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

Brianna Mick

Marco horta

Post by Marco horta »

Hello! well done your design it is clean and simple, I like the clean feeling and the easy navigation, I personally would love to see some description of each product, but some time images speak for themselves great work.
Marco Horta

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” —Albert Einstein

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Lol! So basic.

Such a great example of taking a theme and just running with it. Literally the most boring merch ever and your website is like "Yeah, so?". Fantastic. As it's name would suggest, it uses contrast brilliantly. It's super easy to navigate and the content is easy to understand. Good type choices too. Your store does a good job or reflecting your theme and not getting in it's own way. You did a great job of paring out every little hint of complexity.

Your front page image is broken, though. I know it would have broken the hilarious theming you have going on here, but I think I would have liked to see a little product description. Also, no email form.

Empty and proud of it. Almost nihilistic that way. Well done.
If we feel useful in life and loved, it sure makes life significant and wonderful

Toni McDonough - GRC 275 Instructor
tmcdonough@tmcc.edu | 775-583-5262