Project 2 Final

Post links to your Project Two websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
ltrueworthy

Project 2 Final

Post by ltrueworthy »

Here is my final project, I goofed and didn't realize what day it was due so here it is.

http://www.grc275.com/student/spring_20 ... rueworthy/
Lea Trueworthy

Eduardo_Garcia

Re: Project 2 Final

Post by Eduardo_Garcia »

Hello,
Great site! The "catalog" page is definitely appealing!
Advice would be to increase font size for the text in "home" and "about" pages.

kieley_smith

Post by kieley_smith »

Hey there!

The rocks continue to be cool! I think I like this catalog style more than the page-turning book you were originally going to go with, it's a lot easier to skim through the full range of merchandise, which is important when you're selling anything pretty and small that could become an impulse buy. I know you were in a huge time crunch while working on this, but for future projects, I think it would look really cool if the catalog images would change to correlate with the drop down option the user has selected. Just a thought.

I like how the simple layout makes the images pop, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with for project 3!
~ Kieley Smith

Breezy

Post by Breezy »

Hey,

Oo pretty rocks! I like the simple scrolling for your products. Great job!
"A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

Brianna Mick

Marco horta

Post by Marco horta »

I really like the simplicity and the easy navigation throughout your website design good job.
Marco Horta

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” —Albert Einstein

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Hey! I like your changes. They really rock! *womp womp*

You've doubled down on your contrast, which is working well for you. I really like the tighter layout too. It focuses the eye and brings the content into crystal clarity. *womp womp* The little grow a crystal rollovers bring a smile to my face too. The font and color are still working well, so I'm glad to see you retained those. You've taken everything that worked about the first version of this thing and refined and bettered it. Nicely done.

Pity that the booklet didn't agree with the catalog form. But I thought you did a good job of salvaging your catalog page. Your items show up in your card as all variations on the red minerals. I think you duplicated the buy it now button, but didn't change the rock info. Your contact form seems super squished on the left side for some reason.

This thing is a real gem! *womp womp*
If we feel useful in life and loved, it sure makes life significant and wonderful

Toni McDonough - GRC 275 Instructor
tmcdonough@tmcc.edu | 775-583-5262