Project 1 ~ Roughs

Post links to your Project One websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
chaytothet

Re: Project 1 ~ Roughs

Post by chaytothet »

Heya!

I really like your second design, but I"m not sure about the Bamboo thing... Maybe replace it with the coffee beans!

<3

Eduardo_Garcia

Post by Eduardo_Garcia »

Hello,
Great designs!I'd go with your index 1 design, The nav is easy to notice and use, and the font and images bring about a nice appeal to the design.
Advice would be to replace the wood background image with a different image to indicate what shop about. And use white blocks to make your text in page 1 to stand out more, and easier to read.

kieley_smith

Post by kieley_smith »

Hi there, I really like your second design, the colors and images are all great! I'm also kind of in love with the wineglass graphics against that lovely background for your product page. The only thing I noticed is that the bamboo background image is just a liiiittle bit too vibrant to stay in the background, and is a bit distracting. If you're going to use that image or a similar one, maybe throw some filters on them or mess with transparency so they're less overwhelming. Your stuff looks fantastic! :)
~ Kieley Smith

Marco horta

Post by Marco horta »

hello!

wow, most of your designs make me feel like I want a doughnut now! I will say let's go for the bamboo one, very nice balance imagery, really lovely design on your menu. Although the only thing I would do differently is that the translucent white paragraph background blends with the typography, to somehow create more contrast between the letters, and backgrounds. Great job.
Marco Horta

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” —Albert Einstein