Project 1 Roughs by FJBO

Post links to your Project One websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
kieley_smith

Re: Project 1 Roughs by FJBO

Post by kieley_smith »

Gosh this looks cool. The color choices are modern and sleek, in fact all your layouts almost look like something out of an fps menu! I'd definitely go with homepage 1, it looks really clean, and the buttons on homepage_2 aren't doing the design any favors. As for the content page, the only critique that comes to mind is that the white rectangle to the right might benefit from being a little darker gray. Very neat, not much to say, looks great! :)
~ Kieley Smith

Breezy

Post by Breezy »

Hey,

I like your homepage 1 the best, I really enjoy the font you used. Great job overall!
"A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

Brianna Mick

Marco horta

Post by Marco horta »

Hello, Fransisco!

I like your concept of selling your product, it's very original. Your description page is very nice.I also like your monochromatic color scheme with the gray, giving a metallic look/feel to it. These colors make your website very techy and look modern. you have a lot of skills for that software man, congratulations I really love it. you have a very symmetrical balance.
Marco Horta

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” —Albert Einstein