Project 1 roughs

Post links to your Project One websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
kieley_smith

Re: Project 1 roughs

Post by kieley_smith »

This is really cute!! I like your first design a little better, because the white lightens up the whole thing and emphasizes the "we're totally nice and sugar sweet, honest" vibe. The second design has just a little too much blue to feel positive. However, the partial frame that you put on the content page of your second design would look really good on the content page for your first, if you decide to go with that. It would add some interest and look better than the halved heart thing you've got going at the moment, because those aren't really translating for me at first glance. Overall I really like them both, good luck! :)
~ Kieley Smith

Marco horta

Post by Marco horta »

hello, let me tell you that both designs are amazing, unfortunately, we have to decide on one. I really love your first design, I like how your layout is balanced in color. I can also see that you are going for the hamburger menu, on your inner page you have created symmetrical balance, this is such a simple but wonderful design.
Marco Horta

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” —Albert Einstein

Breezy

Post by Breezy »

Hi,
I like your second layout better, its flow is very nice and easy to navigate. I would bring in some contrast to it to bring in some depth and visual interest.
"A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

Brianna Mick