Project 2 Final

Post links to your Project Two websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
dnorwood

Project 2 Final

Post by dnorwood »

Ok...Here it is.
http://www.grc275.com/student/fall_2016/denise_norwood/

I must apologize for the pictures, tho'. I found out where the lights for my photo booth are...and one of them is broken. So, I didn't have really good light to show off the colors of the stones. They are much more vibrant in real life. Also, I was in a hurry taking the backgrounds out and I see that I left a lot of shadowy blotches.
Unfortunately, I did not have the time to finish the 'Waterfall Dreams' necklace...it will have to live in your imagination for now. I put the picture of the waterfall that I got my inspiration from in its place.
Denise Norwood

rmiyashiro

Re: Project 2 Final

Post by rmiyashiro »

Everything looks good to me. The only issue, really, is the residue in your photos, like you mentioned. I clicked everywhere (I think) and everything works.
Ryan 'Danger' Miyashiro

dzync88

Post by dzync88 »

I think you did a great job on your site, Denise. You carried your theme throughout very nicely and your jewelry is beautiful. Your nav is easy to use and clicks through to the appropriate pages. My only suggestion - and you may have already tried it - would be to left align or justify your columned text rather than center aligned. I think it would be a little easier to read. Be sure to share pictures of the waterfall piece when it's completed - I'd love to see it!
Cindy Salyer

NevadaCowgirl

Post by NevadaCowgirl »

Love the layout. I like how you carried your theme through out the whole project. Very nice jewelry pieces.
Amy Zimmerman

kaycee_weddell

Post by kaycee_weddell »

Great job! You always carry out your themes very nicely on your projects to give them a really unified look. Everything seems to be working correctly. I also like that you added some style to your shopping cart. I didn't do that on my site but yours looks nice with your site.
Kaycee Weddell

killcomicsans

Post by killcomicsans »

Great job portraying your original vision! It's neat when people take the time to really nail the mock-ups. good work
Nikki Hillman

Joe_Morales

Post by Joe_Morales »

Awesome use of images throughout your site and the branding you established holds strong throughout. My only critique is the checkout page's colors throws me off as it strays from your original styling good job overall though.
Joe Morales