Final... Kind of

Post links to your Project Two websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
kaycee_weddell

Final... Kind of

Post by kaycee_weddell »

Hey everyone,
Here is the link to my project 2 website. It is a little broken right now (my catalog page links are not working). I struggled a lot with this project. It took way longer for me to finish than previous projects as Im sure you all found out as well. I am hoping to get it all fixed on Monday but please let me know what you think so far.

http://www.grc275.com/student/fall_2016 ... index.html
Last edited by kaycee_weddell on Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaycee Weddell

rmiyashiro

Re: Final... Kind of

Post by rmiyashiro »

Colors and layout are nice. The 'Contact' form is good. Seeing yours I prolly shoulda done mine like that. I'm sure once it's finished it'll be great.
Ryan 'Danger' Miyashiro

dzync88

Post by dzync88 »

I like the simplicity of your layout and how you let your images speak for the company and the product. I was able to view everything in Firefox, but in IE the only page with any images is the catalog page. Maybe you're working on it while I'm trying to view. I like your descriptions and your contact page is simple and user-friendly. Good job! And you're right - this is a challenging project!
Cindy Salyer

dnorwood

Post by dnorwood »

I still like your overall design and layout, but it is hard to say how it is going to be overall until you get your catalog links fixed.
Good Luck!
Denise
Denise Norwood

Joe_Morales

Post by Joe_Morales »

Kaycee great design overall I like your desaturated colors and glad you were able to fix your shopping cart link. Everything flows very nicely and its easy to navigate. My only critique would be your contact form doesn't link back to your other pages other than that well done!
Joe Morales