project 1 prelim critique magic

Post links to your Project One websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
ravens.way

Re: project 1 prelim critique magic

Post by ravens.way »

I like the creativity in your site. The color scheme and font styles you used suits your design. Your rough 2 is easier to read and navigate.

killcomicsans

Post by killcomicsans »

this is so cool and whimsical! i dig it. I think the first design flows better and the navigation is more straight forward. good work!
Nikki Hillman

gr8ful1

Post by gr8ful1 »

I really love your first design! Great job on illustrating! I love the font on the logo, and I love the font for body copy, but that one is hard to read as small as it is, and I'm not sure how legible it would be on a smaller device. I might also try to highlight your welcome paragraph, or make it bigger than the rest of your sections so the eye has that to go to. Right now my eye is caught by the social media links first, not your products. Your potion page is awesome, I love how creative and different they all are! They all have their own personalities!
"They say 3% of people use 5 to 6% of their brain; 97% use just 3% and the rest goes down the drain. I'll never know which one I am but I'll bet you my last dime 99% think we're 3% 100 percent of the time" - Todd Snider

Kirsten Sorensen