project1_roughs

Post links to your Project One websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
ravens.way

Re: project1_roughs

Post by ravens.way »

Both your designs are very different. I like the layout, color scheme and font choices you used in rough 2. The eye in this rough is really cool.

killcomicsans

Post by killcomicsans »

I actually really dig the simplicity of your first design. Black and white is always appropriate in my opinion, plus I think it translates well with your product.
Nikki Hillman

gr8ful1

Post by gr8ful1 »

First of all, I feel your pain on spending too much time on logos, I did the same. I prefer your second design, it is easier on the eyes than the stark black. I'm not sure if your logo is supposed to be an "O" and an "S", I can see those, but don't see a "C" so it's a little confusing. I might also change the company name font to something not quite as "scripty", if that's a word. It's a little hard to read. I do like your navigation and home page layout though. I might add a tagline or something explaining what the company is, or does, because I don't know what it is :)
"They say 3% of people use 5 to 6% of their brain; 97% use just 3% and the rest goes down the drain. I'll never know which one I am but I'll bet you my last dime 99% think we're 3% 100 percent of the time" - Todd Snider

Kirsten Sorensen