project 1 roughs

Post links to your Project One websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
dzync88

Re: project 1 roughs

Post by dzync88 »

I really like your imaginary friend matchmaker concept for your first design. Very clever. I like the blues, but I think it could use an accent color. Looking forward to seeing the finished site!
Cindy Salyer

ravens.way

Post by ravens.way »

I like the design in the second rough but I like the color scheme better in the first rough. The blues seem to stand out more than the green. The navigation in rough 2 is easier to read.

killcomicsans

Post by killcomicsans »

I think your second design will work a little better as far as responsiveness and jQuery goes. It's using a grid like system that really lends well to mobile design.
Nikki Hillman

gr8ful1

Post by gr8ful1 »

Hi, sorry for late critique! I like both designs, but I like the creativeness of the asymmetry of the first design. I might even try to push it a little farther, so that it looks entirely intentional. I don't know if you meant to, but the right hand box being cut off looks like maybe a page loading problem or something ;) I think it needs one more contrasting color, maybe instead of the dark blue boxes that surround your content boxes? that would make them stand out well. Good job, and great ideas for things to sell!
"They say 3% of people use 5 to 6% of their brain; 97% use just 3% and the rest goes down the drain. I'll never know which one I am but I'll bet you my last dime 99% think we're 3% 100 percent of the time" - Todd Snider

Kirsten Sorensen