Project 1 Joshua Miles

Post links to your Project One websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
wysiwyg

Re: Project 1 Joshua Miles

Post by wysiwyg »

That's pretty funny! I feel like the navigation is rather ambiguous though. I feel like it needs to be more obvious on how to get where you want to go...
A vote for DAVID BJERRE is a vote for ANARCHY ... so please, vote for anarchy. The zombies will thank you...

nelso220

Post by nelso220 »

this site is really pretty and I'm loving the illustration feeling a lot. But right now, when I look at it, I feel like I'm looking more at an advertisement poster than a website.

I'd just play more with navigation, I think you have something really great going. I'm reaaaally loving the color scheme the way you're using it. I was thinking of going this way myself with hot air balloons or something since I worked at the balloon races a few weeks ago : )
Ashlie Nelson

shgc13

Post by shgc13 »

I like the concept and the design. I think I would make the home page a little more simple so it is easier to view and navigate. I think it is fine, but Michael always says that people are stupid and need the easy button. I think at least playing with scale will help with that. Good job.
Hi this is Charlie and Wizzywig is a dirty liar.