Hiya Class

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
ravennvrmre

Hiya Class

Post by ravennvrmre »

Hi I’m Vicki Miller; I’m planning on graduating in the spring as I’m sure most of you are. I really like story-boarding, character designs, and animation (right now I’m leaning toward video game animation). My avatar right now is a sketch of my pokemon go character. I’m taking web so that I can have and run my own website for selling my personal art on the side.

I would like to learn more animation and interactive elements in web.
Vicki Miller

awesomeMF

Re: Hiya Class

Post by awesomeMF »

Wassup Vicki!

I've heard so many stories about pokemon go. I seen on facebook, where a guy traveled all over the world to collect 145 pokemons. Now that's dedication! I dig your drawing skills. Very talented
"Tell me, I'll forget. Show me, I might remember. Involve me, and I'll understand" – quote from some smart asian guy
Rosa Rodriguez

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Hiya Class

Post by Instructor »

Welcome, Vicki. I'm very interested to see what you turn out in this class once your design and programming toolset starts getting upgraded in this class. We'll certainly be expanding on UI and interactivity, especially once we get into jQuery and can add smooth scrolling and all sorts of bizarre menus, and image display techniques.

Have fun, work hard, and you'll do just fine.
If we feel useful in life and loved, it sure makes life significant and wonderful

Toni McDonough - GRC 275 Instructor
tmcdonough@tmcc.edu | 775-583-5262