Project 3 Final....

Post links to your Project Three websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
georgia_novotny

Project 3 Final....

Post by georgia_novotny »

Hi Everyone,
I finally got this working after figuring out my files on the server were not working as I attached an old style sheet name with my new one and it was reading the old style sheet from project 2. Anyway... after spending 2 hours trying to figure out why they weren't working on the grc275 website I finally figured that out! Thank god.

Its up at the following link:
http://www.grc275.com/student/spring_20 ... a_novotny/

Im pretty happy with it. I am really glad I figured out how to get my hidden icon drop down menu to look like my roughs. I couldn't get it to work completely on each page and hopefully someone can give me an idea why it works fully on some pages and only the "home" part shows up on the others. I think its something to do with the scrolling but I am not sure. I spent hours trying to figure it out. I ran out of time to get some of the special effects I had planned like a disney character for the mouse and mouse rollovers etc. oh well time is the enemy and I lost this battle this time as far as what I wanted to do to make it awesome-rrr, yes that's a word! lol

Hope everyone has a great summer! Congrats to all you designers moving on and graduated. To all of us still here... see you next semester :) YAAAAAA DONE :)

lingling_chen

Re: Project 3 Final....

Post by lingling_chen »

Hi,Georgia
Good job, you have it done.
You did good on the vertical drop down menu, but I think the type on your inside pages (page 2nd,4th,5th) is a little big, a little bit smaller is better. This is not an easy project, I know for a lot of people here , the most difficult part of this project is to make the web responsive, when you can have it done, you are great.

Kiwakooo

Post by Kiwakooo »

I like the design of your website.
It's fun :)
I think your body copy is too big, so I would make it smaller.

Other than that,I like it!
Good job!

Kiwako

paulab

Post by paulab »

You did it! Good job! I agree that the text could be a tad smaller. I didn't think that I would like it on the black background but it works. Other than some resolution issues it turned out great!
Paula Burris
"Do whatever you do intensely." -Robert Henri-

recordd

Post by recordd »

Hi Georgia! Great Job! I really like that you chose the rainbow color scheme with the black and white...I think that it fits perfect for Disney! :-) I like you layout it is easy to navigate through/find out information, easy to read (I agree with our fellow classmates, that your font could be a little smaller), and I love that you included Steamboat Willie in there because without him we would have no Mickey Mouse (he is my ultimate favorite). I hope that you have a wonderful summer!
Danielle Record
"You Can't Use Up Creativity...the More You Use, the More You Have" ~Maya Angelou