Project 3 Final

Post links to your Project Three websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
Kiwakooo

Project 3 Final

Post by Kiwakooo »

Hi Everyone!
This is Kiwako.

Here is my websitehttp://kiwakomiura.com/grc275_project3_ ... #firstPage

Michael,

Thank you so much for teaching me so many great things!
I'm excited and grow more confident that I could take the next step as a Web/Graphic designer!!
Again, thank you so much!!!

Kiwako

paulab

Re: Project 3 Final

Post by paulab »

Kiwako, the site looks great! I love the simplicity of it and the images are very good. Have a great summer!
Paula Burris
"Do whatever you do intensely." -Robert Henri-

lingling_chen

Post by lingling_chen »

Good job,Kiwako. You make it. I keep checking and waiting to see yours. Finally I see it. Everything looks good,only few parts on your phone portrait size are not responsive, but I think you can fix it easily. Other than that, all working good. Great job, you are awesome! See you on Friday,my dear friend: )

recordd

Post by recordd »

Hi Kiwako! WoW! You are an inspiration to me and I will miss seeing your work! :-) Awesome, beautiful, professional, simplistic, easy to navigate through, imagery is perfect with the color scheme...I can go on forever! Another one of my favorites! I would not change anything and I hope you have a great summer!!! :-)
Danielle Record
"You Can't Use Up Creativity...the More You Use, the More You Have" ~Maya Angelou