The final countdown!!!!!

Post links to your Project Three websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
c.j.jackson775

The final countdown!!!!!

Post by c.j.jackson775 »

http://designjackson.com/project-websites/nexa/

She is alive! I know that when you go all the way down to the smallest res your computer will allow it displays a little bunched. I have fixed that for mobile devices via a meta tag that reduces the scale at a certain resolution width. Unless your a weirdo like us you would not access a website at that res on a monitor. Have a great summer!
Design may be king, but typography is the crown.

lingling_chen

Re: The final countdown!!!!!

Post by lingling_chen »

Hi, Chris
I always like your type management, I also like your layout for this web too. I personally probably will change the main color for the man artist, other than that, I think almost everything are working great.

Kiwakooo

Post by Kiwakooo »

I like the design!

It catches my eye.
The layout is very clean, but I would like to see the type on the navigation buttons...

Other than that, I really like it!

Good job!

Kiwako

paulab

Post by paulab »

Nice work Chris! I have always had an appreciation for your use of type. I like the layout and animations that you chose. I agree that words on the navigation would make it stronger.
Paula Burris
"Do whatever you do intensely." -Robert Henri-

recordd

Post by recordd »

Hi Chris! Wow! This turned out perfect...I love the simplicity of having one webpage, I like all of the animations that you used (thanks by the way for showing me how you created them...I will be using the animations more in my websites...hope i can figure them out lol), the color scheme is perfect, and it is easy to navigate through. One thing I would suggest is where you have the color buttons at the top I would add a title to the tag so when the user hovers over them they will know where it is going to take them. Hope you have a great summer!
Danielle Record
"You Can't Use Up Creativity...the More You Use, the More You Have" ~Maya Angelou