Project Three Final

Post links to your Project Three websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
paulab

Project Three Final

Post by paulab »

OMG!!!! Fixed one thing, break another... :? It still has a few issues. The menu has become quirky for some unknown reason and the content container has moved. Jeez… But I wanted to get it posted and will continue to work out these little problems. It's been a great semester! I hope to see some of you next semester and a big CONGRATULATIONS to those of you that are graduating!
Here is the link: http://www.grc275.com/student/spring_20 ... index.html
Paula Burris
"Do whatever you do intensely." -Robert Henri-

lingling_chen

Re: Project Three Final

Post by lingling_chen »

Hi,Paula
I am glad you posted it to the server. I got crazy on my 1st responsive website too...Good job on the drop down menu, light box gallery, colors. you also have video download links, awesome.Thank you for your congratulations. keep in touch.

recordd

Re: Project Three Final

Post by recordd »

Hi girlfriend! Awesome job on your site! :-) I love the color scheme with the imagery that you used, it all meshes together well and I love your drop down menu instead of the traditional navigation, nice touch. The one and only thing that I would suggest is to make your font a little larger, other than that great job! Thank you so much for the congrats girl and yes we will keep in touch! :-) Have a wonderful summer!
Danielle Record
"You Can't Use Up Creativity...the More You Use, the More You Have" ~Maya Angelou