Project 2 Final

Post links to your Project Two websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
kieley_smith

Project 2 Final

Post by kieley_smith »

Hello, Here's the final version of my project 2! I tried to keep the cool glowy look constant across all pages, and improve the responsiveness on the new pages.

http://www.grc275.com/student/spring_20 ... index.html
~ Kieley Smith

Stephski

Re: Project 2 Final

Post by Stephski »

Hi Kieley,

Your list of products is amazing! I love the way you styled the content, once a product is clicked. From your homepage, to your contact page, shop and cart page, everything looks great and works perfectly!
Stephanie Kendziorski.

selvester

Post by selvester »

OK you'll have to teach me how to code the pop up description pages because it looks so nice!! Your product descriptions are gold too. Overall this a nicely layout website. I do feel however that the nav is too big. Might consider sizing it down. Great Job!
Cheers,
Hannah Selvey

Eduardo_Garcia

Post by Eduardo_Garcia »

Hello,
Your catalog list is amazing! The cart page having the same design is outstanding!
Would make the top quote bigger, since it doesn't stand out.

Breezy

Post by Breezy »

Hi,

Your website is awesome, I love your pop-up buttons! Great job!
"A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

Brianna Mick

Marco horta

Post by Marco horta »

hello, Kieley great job on your website!.
I love the contrast you have created on your design it turns out really nice congratulations.
Marco Horta

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” —Albert Einstein

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Somehow, it's gotten even creepier, if that's even possible.

You've got some superb cart integration going on here. Really strong branding across it and some nice integration of your colors. Your Shop page works really nicely. I especially like the funny shaped product information popups. They work easily and do their job well. Nice use of justified type too. Good ... uh ... illustrational product photos. Makes me want to buy some horrifying genetic engineering. Maybe I'll get a dinosaur! I like some of the touch ups you made to your main layout as well.

Still not sold on the centered bodycopy though. I think it would have looked better justified, like you did in your product info popups.

So much fun!
If we feel useful in life and loved, it sure makes life significant and wonderful

Toni McDonough - GRC 275 Instructor
tmcdonough@tmcc.edu | 775-583-5262